How to Activate your Nigeria Jubilee Fellow (NJF) Programme Account – The Jubilee Fellows Programme online registration portal is now fully opened. The NJFP application portal opened on the 6th of September 2021 and will close on the 20th of October, 2021.
How to Activate your Nigeria Jubilee Fellow (NJF) Programme Account
For any interested applicant to successfully apply for the programme, he or she must follow the registration process listed below:
- Go to the NJF Application Portal- Click Here
- Click on the “Fellows” options and fill the form and submit.
- Upon submitting the application form, You will see a message stating that your registration was successful. Follow the instructions in your email to activate your account. Note: in case you do not receive an email, check your spam folder
You can Open the NJF Info Guide here to see the Programme application eligibility.
IMPORTANCE NOTICE!!! Go to your email inbox to check your email activation code or link sent to you after filling the form in order to activate your account and complete your registration.
However, if you don’t receive an email, check your Spam/Junk folder in case the email ended up there. After checking your email folders and still can’t find any email, kindly remain patient it will definitely come.
You can register here https://www.njfp.ng/apply to start the application process.
Other FGN Youth Empowerment Programmes 2021
- FMYSD Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth 2021
- SAP Young Professionals Program Nigeria 2021
- Green Skills Innovation Challenge 2021 for Nigerian Youths
Closing Date for Nigeria Jubilee Fellow (NJF) Programme Application
The closing date for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme application is 20th of October, 2021.
Please forward to EVERY Nigerian youth.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment