University of Ibadan (UI), 2020/2021 direct entry admission application form is out. All the candidates that applied for UI direct entry in the JAMB UTME are required to submit their biodata, ‘O’ level and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree or equivalent certificates ONLINE before the stipulated deadline.
University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
This is to notify you that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ibadan (UI) Degree Programmes through Direct Entry for the 2020/2021 academic session.
We will like to also inform you that the University website will be open for registration soon.
Who can apply for UI Direct Entry Admission?
The UI direct entry admission is only open to candidates who made the University of Ibadan their first choice in the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry. Only this set of candidates will be allowed to submit their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/ O’L, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND results on UI portal as indicated above.
How to Apply for University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Admission
Kindly follow the instructions below to successfully apply for the screening exercise.
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password.
- A screening fee of
N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
How to buy UI Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
You can use any of the below listed methods to pay for the screening form
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate as indicated on the Direct Entry form slip preceded by the JAMB registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and all credentials (SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND, first degree). Candidates with NCE/ND/HND/First degree are to request their institutions to send the hard copies of their transcripts directly to the Admission Officer, Undergraduate Admission Office, University of Ibadan
- Candidates are advised to fill the online forms carefully, following all instructions, as “mistake(s)”may lead to disqualification. Candidates are then to print the evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
For more Post UTME updates, kindly contact us on our social media pages below
Would you like to join UI 2020/2021 Admission Whatsapp Group? Let us know, so we can add you up.