Abia State University (ABSU) 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Update- Abia State University (ABSU) believe in education that empowers individuals towards excellence and service. We will like to use this medium to inform all our readers that the ABSU post UTME form 2020/2021 is now available for purchase online. See requirements and how to apply below.
ABSU Post UTME/DE 2020/2021 Screening Form
This is to inform all candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second Choice, those who did not choose ABSU at all but wish to migrate to ABSU through JAMB website and who scored 160 and above in the 2020 JAMB Examination are hereby invited to register for Aptitude Test exercise.
The Registration for the Aptitude Test is available on-line.
How to Apply for Abia State University (ABSU) 2020/2021 Post UTME
Eligible candidates should
- Log on to the ABSU portal www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only.
ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu. ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
Closing Date for Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Form Registration 2020/2021
The closing date for the registration of the ABSU Aptitude Test will be announced soon.
The Aptitude Test would hold on 24th, 25th and 26th Oct, 2020.
For more Post UTME updates, kindly contact us on our social media pages below
Would you like to join ABSU 2020/2021 Admission Whatsapp Group? Let us know, so we can add you up.