Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment for Marketing Admin Officer. Seven Up bottling Company is now recruiting to fill the position of Marketing Admin Officer. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Admin Officer
you may also like – Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment For Vacancies – Apply
- This role will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns that align with our business objectives.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Management and tracking of marketing invoices, and tracking of marketing expenses for monthly reconciliation
- Coordinate with the teams’ various ad campaigns, events, and other related activities.
- Liaise directly with all external vendors to ensure steady business operations.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team in strategically aligning marketing plans and strategies.
- Implement new processes to improve marketing department efficiency and agility, especially with vendor management.
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Finance/Numerical background is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.