Sometimes you are chatting with someone and the person sends a message and deletes it before you even have a chance to read it. This could be quite annoying and a bit stressful because you are left curious as to what was initially written in the deleted WhatsApp message. You don’t have to worry as you can now read such messages using the tips we have provided in this post.
Tips on how to read deleted WhatsApp Messages
The ‘Notification Log’ feature is not available on every android smartphone, so some WhatsApp users would need the help of a 3rd party app to read the deleted messages. Check out the tips we shared on how to read such messages on any android device.
There are two (2) methods we will be sharing with you
- Using a 3rd party app
- Using widget already on your phone
How to download and install 3rd party app to read deleted messages
- Go to google play store and search for/download Notisave–Save Notifications (this app helps record all your notifications. It saves all notifications by default)
- Install the app on your android device.
- You will be asked by the app to grant notification access. Make sure to tap on ‘Allow’.
- Now go through the settings and enable the ‘passcode’. This passcode feature will enable you restrict other users from viewing your notification log.
- That is all you need to do, now the app will record every notification including the deleted WhatsApp deleted messages.
- Go to the Notisave app and you will be able to view all messages.
How to use widget on your android phone to read deleted messages
- Long press on your home screen
- Choose widgets
- Scroll down to notification log and select it and place on your home screen.
- Now you can view the log for all notifications.
(Note– the whatsapp messages are recorded under a section called Android text)
We will keep updating you on useful tips. Subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other amazing updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below
Like our Facebook Page- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter- Click Here
Leave a Comment