Ondo State Scholarship Application Form 2024. Ondo State Scholarship Application Guide 2023/2024. Start your journey of educational empowerment with the Ondo State Scholarship. Discover the details below to ensure a successful application process.
Ondo State Scholarship
The scholarship awards, totaling ₦100,000.00 each, are designed for qualified students in their second year and above pursuing undergraduate or HND courses in universities, polytechnics, and monotechnics across Nigeria.
Qualification and Requirements
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Completed at least one academic session in the institution.
- Scholarship is renewable based on satisfactory academic performance.
- Part-time, pre-degree, or certificate course students are not eligible.
- Dishonesty, fraud, malpractices, or any form of misconduct will lead to the termination of the award.
To prevent fraud or impersonation, applicants undergo thorough screening processes. The following certified documents are required during verification:
- School identification card.
- Letter of identification from the Head of the Department.
- Certificate of Local Government of Attestation.
- Verification and monitoring exercises by the board to confirm studentship.
How to Apply for Ondo State Scholarship
Follow these steps for a seamless application:
- Visit the OSSMS Portal to see available bursaries, scholarships, and financial assistance.
- Application is applicable to candidates in Scholarship, Law, and Medicals.
- Click on “Apply Now” to start your application.
- For medical and law-related courses, fill them accordingly in the application form.
- Scholarships and Bursaries are for registered full-time students in recognized institutions.
- Regular scholarship awards are for students in their second year or above with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 (Universities) or 3.5 (HND and NCE in Polytechnics and Colleges of Education).
- Candidates for regular scholarships will undergo an online aptitude test.
- Physically challenged students with evidence of disability are eligible for the handicapped scholarship award.
- Bursary awards are open to all bonafide Ondo State students from their first year.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: How to Apply for PTDF Scholarship 2024 | scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng
Ondo State Scholarship Application Portal and Form
Visit the official scholarship website for the application process.
Seize this opportunity to further your education with the Ondo State Scholarship. Apply now and pave the way for a brighter academic future.