Mobilization Requirements for Foreign Graduates
NYSC FOREIGN GRADUATES Registration 2020- This article is a detailed guide for all Nigerian graduates from Foreign who are willing and ready to serve their father’s land by participating in the one (1) year mandatory NYSC scheme.
We would be informing you on the right steps to take in order to avoid errors and properly register for your NYSC as a Foreign Trained Student.
You will find a detailed list of requirements and all it entails for registration of Nigerian Foreign- Trained Graduates.
Foreign-trained graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents: Original O’level certificate i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, IGCE, GCSE, High School Diploma or its equivalent with five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two(2) sittings
LIST OF NYSC REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES
Originals and photocopies of the below listed documents must be in your possession. They are very necessary in the registration and mobilization process of foreign students into the NYSC scheme.
As stated by NYSC-
- First university degree or HND certificate
- Complete official transcription of the First Degree or HND course
- Mark sheet (for Indian universities only)
- O’level certificate i.e. WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE, GCSE, high school diploma for those schooled in USA etc.
Note– That Online result Print-out is not acceptable in place of the original certificate
- Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five (5) subjects (including English and mathematics) in not less than two (2) sittings
- Please note that persons who did a ‘Top up’ programme/Course are required to upload their foundation Certificate e.g. APTECH, OND, NIIT, INFORMATICTS etc.
- Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of completion of house man-ship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigeria/Optometrists Association of Nigeria as applicable
- Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria
- Nurses are to present original License and Certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria
- Medical Laboratory Scientists are also to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists Council of Nigeria.
IMPORTANT NYSC UPDATES
NYSC orientation camp 2020-CLICK HERE
Proper step to write NYSC letter of redeployment with format 2019- CLICK HERE
- Travel details
Foreign graduates must possess Nigerian International passport which shows clearly the below listed details. As stated by the NYSC board-
- Entry visa to the country of study
- First Departure Date from Nigeria
- Date of return to Nigeria after the period of study
- Date page of the passport
Note– Graduates with dual nationality are required to Up-load Data pages of both International Passports and present the Passport for verification at the Camp (where more than one international Passports were used during the period of study, candidates should upload Data Pages of the International Passports
Residence Permit (for Graduates from Institutions located within West African Countries Only)
If for any reason you misplaced your international passport, you are expected to hurry and get the below listed documents.
- Police and Immigration reports from the country where the Passport got missing
- Sworn affidavit
- Evidence of stay in country of study and a New International Passport
- Personal Data page of the newly obtained International Passport must be uploaded
If for any reason you misplaced your academic credentials, you are expected to hurry and get the below listed documents
- Police Report
- Sworn Affidavit
- Confirmation of result from either the examination body (for loss of O’level certificates) or the institution of graduation (for loss of degree, HND, certificates as the case may be)
Note– Your certificates must be written in English, if it is not then translate it at the embassy of the country you studied or any Nigerian university were that language is studied, before it can be presented and accepted by NYSC.
MORE NYSC UPDATES
NYSC SENATE LIST FOR ALL INSTITUTIONS 2020/2021- CLICK HERE
Please do not fail to connect with us via our various platforms below; for more clarity contact our admin.
If you have any question, we will be willing to answer them.
Subscribe to this site using your email for direct NYSC update. Subscription is free.
CONNECT WITH US
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK- CLICK HERE
JOIN US ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE
Leave a Comment