JAMB Regularization 2020/2021- How to successfully regularize for NYSC Mobilization and Direct Entry (DE)
This post contains everything you need to know about JAMB regularization and how to successfully do your JAMB regularization 2020.
What is JAMB Regularization?
JAMB Regularization is also known as JAMB Late Application. It gives candidates in higher institutions without JAMB Registration Number the opportunity to register and have their own JAMB Registration Number.
Who is eligible for JAMB Regularization?
It is for people who wish to reconcile their OND/HND/NCE admission with JAMB.
People who gained admission through IJMB, JUPEB and Foundation Programs are expected to do the JAMB Late Application registration if they don’t have JAMB Reg number.
Why should I do JAMB Regularization?
It is important you do JAMB regularization so you can get your registration number which is an important requirement for NYSC Registration, without this you won’t be able to successfully register and go for the National Youth Service Corps Scheme.
How do I know when to do JAMB Regularization?
It is important you know if you need to do JAMB regularization before spending money to do it. Simply follow the steps listed below to know if you need to be regularized.
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng
- Select the year you wrote JAMB (e.g 2019)
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Enter your Jamb number
- Click enter
If you see your admission details, then you don’t need to regularize.
How to do JAMB Regularization?
The JAMB regularization procedure as stated earlier is done in order to regulate ND, HND, OND, and NCE type of admission to the University. You can do your JAMB regularization by following the 20 easy steps below
- Create a JAMB profile via https://jamb.org.ng/
- Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user, login in for existing users.
- Provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and L.G.A of Origin and password
- Click on the Sign Up button.
- Now proceed to sign in/login with the registered email and password.
- Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the side bar Click Late Application.
- A Transaction ID is generated for this service when you have clicked
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- Enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Provide the below listed information after payment has been confirmed successful:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online.
- Click Submit to complete your application
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- Fill the form and take it to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- As soon as received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
What is the deadline for JAMB Regularization?
There is no exact date for the closing of JAMB Late Application Portal, it is however dependent on what you need to regularize for be it NYSC Mobilization or Direct Entry into universities.
If you have any question, we will be willing to answer them.
Subscribe to this site using your email for direct NYSC update. Subscription is free.
CONNECT WITH US