Npower Batch C Stream 1 Physical Verification and Deployment- Latest Update
550,000 applicants qualified for the final selection to engage 500,000 nationwide to serve as the first stream of the N Power Batch C programme. This is the Npower Batch C1. The second batch of another 500,000 will subsequently be made in line with Mr President’s directive to engage 1,000,000 beneficiaries under the Batch C.
The 550,000 short listed applicants were individually contacted via their email addresses provided, all those who are yet to check their emails are advised to check and then immediately log on to the NASIMS self service portal and enrol their biometric data to qualify for final selection.
Npower Batch C Physical Verification
Npower Volunteer Physical Verification exercise commences immediately after you have been pre-selected. If you are not physically present for the verification, you will be automatically disqualified. You must show up at the venue and on the date given to you for the physical verification, if you are still interested in becoming an Npower volunteer/beneficiary.
List of Documents for Npower Batch C Stream 1 and 2 Physical Verification
Below is a list of all the required documents for your Npower physical verification
- Education Credentials/Degree
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Residential permit of your Local Government area.
- print of your BVN details
- Passport photograph
- Your Authentic and valid identity card
- N-power 2021 online print out with your Reference number.
Information you should have always with you
You will be asked to fill these data during your physical screening. Just ensure you are with it always :
- Full names as recorded in your BVN
- Address information
- The LGA of State of residence
- Your state of origin and LGA
- Your mother’s maiden name
- Your NYSC PPA (place of primary assignment) and state.
- The year you finished service for those applying for graduate category positions.
NPOWER Batch C stream 1 Deployment
Things you need to know about Npower Batch C Deployment
- There is No redeployment in Npower Programme after deployment
- You can not change your selected programme except the management decided to deploy you to serve in another Field.
- The Npower graduate programme will last for only 1year and they will be paid N30,000 monthly allowance while the non-graduate will undergo 3-6 months training with an N10,000 monthly allowance
NPOWER Batch C stream 1 Deployment Date
All the applicants for the Npower program that successfully completed their biometric fingerprint capturing are expected to check their deployment status and print out their posting letters. The printing of the N-power Batch C deployment letter will be done on the nasims portal here.
After the printing out of the deployment letter, it is to be taken to the head of place of primary assignment where you have been deployed to.
We will update you as soon as the official date is announced, although from speculations it ought to be in mid July, 2021.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully get the answer to NPOWER SHORTLIST 2021.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our