NECO GCE Walk-in Candidate’s Registration | SSCE External Application- National Examination Council (NECO), Private Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) November/December (GCE) ‘Walk-in Candidate’s Registration Fee. What is SSCE NECO Walk-in Candidate’s Registration? How to register for the NECO GCE Walk-in Candidate’s Registration?
What is NECO GCE Walk-in Candidate’s Registration?
NECO GCE Walk-in Candidate’s Registration is a new scheme introduced by NECO to ensure that all interested candidates who were not able to apply for the NECO GCE exam before the closing date have an opportunity to apply at the exam center.
The National Examination Council (NECO) wishes to to inform all candidates who couldn’t register for the NECO GCE (Nov/Dec) Registration Form 2022 | SSCE External examinations during the normal registration window that they can utilize the opportunity of the new scheme introduced by the council called i.e. Walk-in candidates.
NECO GCE Walk-in Candidates Introduction
The NECO Nov/Dec (GCE) ’Walk-in Candidates’ registration is for intending candidates of the , Nov/Dec (GCE) examinations who were unable to register during the normal registration period.
This scheme provides interested candidates register and sit for the examination as ‘walk-in candidates’.
NECO Nov/Dec (GCE) Walk-in Candidates Registration Period
The ’walk-in candidates registration will commence after the deadline for normal registration and continue throughout the duration of the examination.
NECO GCE 2021/2022 Walk-In registration commences at Midnight of 22nd November, 2021 to 21st December, 2021.
Note: Walk-In candidates must register 24 hours before the intended Paper they wish to sit for.
NECO Nov/Dec (GCE) Walk-in Candidates Registration Guidelines
Candidates who wish to register and sit for 2021 NOV/DEC SSCE after the closing date must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Candidates must complete their registration within twenty- four hours to the scheduled time of the paper(s) that they intend to sit for
- The Walk-in-Candidate’s fee for the examination is twenty thousand naira only (N20, 000.00) per candidate
- Candidates are to pay the registration fee to NECO TSA and present evidence of payment at the NECO State Office.
- Candidates are to collect activated registration scratch cards from NECO State Office.
- Biometrics enrollment is mandatory for this examination.
- Candidates are to report to the examination centre on the date and time of the scheduled examination with evidence of registration (Photocard).
How much for NECO GCE Walk-in Candidate’s Registration?
The NECO “Walk-in- Candidates” fee is Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only. See the instructions above for full details and guidelines.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning ADMISSION AND SCHOLARSHIPS both in Nigeria and Abroad, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other great opportunities.
Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below