Jobs Portal

Move to USA without a Job Offer (EB-2 NIW Visa)

Move to USA without a Job Offer (EB-2 NIW Visa). Do you know that you can get a green card to legally migrate to the United States of America? This green card allows you move with your family. No employer sponsorship required. Potentially Faster Green Card Processing.

This visa is called the EB-2 NIW Visa (Employment-Based Immigration, National Immigration Waiver Visa). This option allows you to bypass the requirements of a job offer and labor certification. If granted an EB-2 NIW visa, you are recognized as a lawful permanent resident of the United States, thereby attaining a Green Card.

Key Highlights:

  • Obtain a green card for permanent residency in the USA.
  • No job offer or labor certification required.
  • Faster processing compared to traditional routes.
  • Accommodates family migration.

Approximately 140,000 immigrant visas are available each fiscal year for non-citizens (and their spouses and children) who seek to immigrate based on their job skills. If you have the right combination of skills, education, and/or work experience and are otherwise eligible, you may be able to live permanently in the United States.

The EB-2 NIW Visa (Employment-Based Immigration, National Interest Waiver) offers you the opportunity to move to the USA with your family, bypassing the need for employer sponsorship and potentially achieving faster green card processing.

Eligible Skills for EB-2 NIW Visa

  • Education (Teaching, Consulting)
  • Healthcare (Pharmaceutical, Medical, Veterinary, Physical Therapy, Dental)
  • Aerospace (Aviation, Space)
  • STEM Industry (Science, Technology, Engineering, Computers, IT)
  • Supply Chain and Logistics
  • Agricultural and Energy Commodities
  • Real Estate Development
  • Business Development and Consulting
  • Culinary, and more.

SEE ALSO: America Visa Lottery (Diversity Visa Program) Application Guide


You must have one of these:

  • A Masters Degree
  • A Bachelors Degree + 5 Years Work Experience
  • 10 Years Experience in Science, Business, Tech or Art


Additional Requirements:

  • Official academic records.
  • Letters from current or former employers.
  • Professional license or certification.
  • Evidence of salary or remuneration.
  • Membership in professional associations.
  • Recognition for achievements by peers, government entities, or organizations.

For detailed information and to start your application, visit this link.

Leave a Comment