This is to notify you the portal for the application of the McKinsey Forward Training Programme 2022 is officially open and you are invited to apply for consideration.
McKinsey’s Forward Training Program 2022 for young Africans
Forward is designed to equip the next generation of young talent with must-have practical skills to succeed in the future of work. It is a free online learning program focusing on the leadership, business, and digital skills that are relevant and transferrable across industries and roles.
Forward’s three-level, virtual learning program offers you access to McKinsey’s cutting-edge content and a community of peers. It equips you with practical skills and tools to apply throughout your career. Forward is launching in Africa, with plans to expand to other regions soon.
- Foundation level: Discover critical skills needed to thrive in the future of work with more than ten hours of introductory digital content.
- Advanced level Expand and apply your new skills through a six-week immersive journey with advanced digital content, bespoke virtual workshops, and peer learning.
- Network level: Join a vibrant community of peers and get access to content to help refresh your skills on your learning journey—and even discover how you can become a Forward coach too.
Forward is a training program. Participation in the program does not constitute collaboration or employment with McKinsey.
Structure and timeline
You will learn through a variety of online and virtual formats including highly interactive digital courses, workshops, and a group assignment with real-time peer feedback.
- Foundation level: 10 weeks, two hours per week
- Advanced level: 12 weeks, two hours per week
- Network level: Ongoing
You will gain skills and tools to:
- turn complex business challenges into opportunities using structured and creative thinking
- communicate with impact to move your audience to action
- apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology
- be adaptable, and build resilience and emotional awareness to work successfully–both independently and in teams, especially in times of change
To access Forward, you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently reside in the African continent
- Have at least one and no more than five years of formal work experience
- Completed post-secondary education (for example: diploma, associate degree, undergraduate degree)
- Have a good command of the English language as the program will be conducted in English
Develop practical, must-have skills through highly interactive, self-paced digital courses. You will be introduced to adaptability, effective communication, problem-solving, new ways of working in a digital world, and more.
See your newfound skills come to life through an immersive journey of advanced digital content, bespoke virtual workshops, and a group assignment with real-time peer feedback. Develop your individual leadership style in a collaborative learning environment.
Join a vibrant global network of young life-long learners and get exclusive access to further learning and networking activities. You can also get involved and pay it forward by co-creating the future of the Forward program through different volunteering opportunities.
As a young professional embarking on your career at a time of unprecedented change in the nature of work, Forward will set you up for success by providing the following:
- practical content and skills that you can apply immediately on the job, including: digital and analytical capabilities to work and think in new ways; creative approaches to address complex business challenges and communicate effectively; and resilience and adaptability to work successfully independently and in teams
- a learning journey based on McKinsey’s cutting-edge content and delivered by expert facilitators
- a community of peers across borders to learn from and share experiences with as you build lasting relationships
For More Information:
For job updates and more,CLICK HERE
You can also reach us on our social media pages for further enquiries