Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with its exclusive offers.
Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. The brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Internal Auditor
- Do you possess audit instincts that will enable you conduct audit of Montaigne’s financial reports and assess internal control system?
- Are you willing to use your investigative skills to conduct investigations or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected?
You will assist the audit unit to;
- Keep record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business.
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured.
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation.
- Prepare income tax and other government report.
- Prepare weekly creditors and debtors schedule.
- Prepare report of daily bank log.
- Prepare report of daily bank balances.
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
- Functionally reports into: Head, Internal Auditor
- Administratively reports to: Head, Internal Auditor
- Supervises: None
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related discipline
Required Auditing Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Graduate Call Centre Agent Vacancy at Reliance HMO 2019- Apply Here
- Sevenz Healthcare Graduate Sales Intern 2019- Apply
- Lonadek Inc Graduate Front Desk Officer Recruitment 2019
- AYEEN 2019 Empowerment Program for young Nigerian entrepreneurs
- Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Ecobank Entry Level Recruitment 2019- Apply
How to Apply
Are you interested in this job? Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date for Application
30th March, 2019.
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Montaigne Place Recruitment 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
Leave a Comment