Are you a Youth Corper? Do you have interest in genaral management? Then this is an opportunity for you. Apply now for the Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program 2022 (Mini-MBA Course for Youth Corpers). See more information below.
Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program 2022 (Mini-MBA Course for Youth Corpers) – Nigeria.
Venture in Management Program (ViMP) is an annual program of Junior Achievement Nigeria since 2000. The goal of ViMP is to prepare NYSC members for the world of business as managers and entrepreneurs. This opportunity is designed to expose future business leaders to the responsibilities, opportunities, and demands of a career in management.
The weeklong program includes rigorous and stimulating classroom meetings (led by facilitators from the Lagos Business School), case studies, panel discussions, study groups, guest speakers and recreation, culminating in a strategy workshop, during which the participants present solutions to different business problems.
The learning environment mirrors that of the top business schools around the world with case studies focusing on Business Ethics, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Social Enterprise, General Management, Leadership and Entrepreneurship. Participants also engage in a community service project and teach JAN programs in nearby elementary schools.
- Applicant must be a serving Youth Corps Member, or recently finished
- Must be 27 years or younger
- Must have excellent academic records (Minimum 2:1)
- Possess proven interest in general management
- Have a track record of leadership
- Participation in previous JAN program will be an added advantage
- Completed application form online
- A Curriculum Vitae (Must be saved with your full name)
- Proof of service (NYSC ID Card OR Call-Up Letter)
All supporting documents should be sent to email@example.com
Application Deadline: June 3, 2022
For More Information:
Did you find this article helpful? Then subscribe to our website via email for more scholarships updates and general updates and opportunities. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on