Qatar Airways is one of the world’s newest airlines, serving all six continents, and the world’s fastest-growing airline, a big thanks to our customers’ positive response to our services. With a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft and an unmatched level of service. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Airport Services Agent at Qatar Airways, Abuja
Job Title: Airport Services Agent
Job Id: 154595
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
About the Role
- We are currently recruiting for Airport Services Agent in Abuja.
- As an Airport Services Agent, you will support the operation by providing five star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment for customers whilst travelling.
- You will ensure a quality service and adherence to safety policies and security standards.
- Liaising with check-in, transfer desk and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding gates
- Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
Requirements for application for the position of Airport service agent at Qatar airlines.
- High School Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airline/ Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute.
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
For more details visit the Homepage.
Application deadline for the position at Qatar Airlines Abuja
Application Deadline is 2nd February, 2022. Interested and qualified candidates should ensure that their applications come through on or before the closing date.
You may also like to – Apply for the United States (US) Department of State Recruitment Here
We would keep updating on more local and international job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our