Aplus Consult are recruiting to fill the of a Graduate Trainee. If you are interested, check if you are eligible and see how you can apply below.
Graduate Trainee at Aplus Consult
Aplus Consulting is a business consulting firm that helps organisations to solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve business performance across Nigeria. Aplus values the health of her employees and partners across Nigeria. Our health point is propelled towards achieving global health inclusiveness by making healthcare most easily accessible to everyone; whether young or old, male or female, sick or healthy; regardless of their socio-economic status.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Minimum entry level of B.Sc, OND or HND.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Having good communication skills.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having good judgment.
- Being trustworthy and reliable.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd May, 2022
Was this article helpful in your application process? Then please subscribe to our website using your email for more UPDATES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our