Have you heard about the Federal Government (FG) Npower Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility (SANEF) Agent Recruitment? This is an awesome opportunity for you to apply now. We will be showing you how to successfully apply for the 2021 SANEF Agent and SANEF Super Agent recruitment.
What is Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility (SANEF) Agent?
SANEF is an initiative of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), supported by Deposit Money Banks (DMBs), Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) and Licensed Mobile Money Operators/Shared Agents.
FG Npower Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility (SANEF) Agent Recruitment
According to N-Power exit strategy document, at least 200,000 former N-Power beneficiaries will be on boarded on a scheme known as the Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility (SANEF) while at least 30, 000 others would be deployed for the Mass Agric programme, a component of the Economic Sustainability Plan (ESP), and another number will be given opportunities to improve or start new businesses under a micro-enterprise initiative.
Requirements for the SANEF Programme 2021
Requirements for the SANEF programme include the
- N-Power certificate;
- Bank Verification Number;
- Bank account number;
- Duly completed agent enrolment form from operator;
- Proof of identity, among other documents.
According to the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Agriculture, Dr Andrew Kwasari, “over 30,000 former N-Agro beneficiaries have been enlisted and deployed to Local Government Areas across the country for the mapping of farmlands and enumeration of farmers under the Mass Agric programme.
- NPOWER GEEP Loan Application Portal| NEXIT CBN Loan- Click Here
- See How to Apply & Register for Your NIN Online | penrol.nimc.gov.ng- Click Here
- How to apply for FG NDE 774,000 Public Works Job- Click Here
- FG NCTO Conditional Cash Transfer Programme 2021 Application Portal- Click Here
How do you become a SANEF agent?
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must have a functional computer or at least an android enabled mobile phone.
- Must have an existing physical shop/business outlet.
- A copy of ID or equivalent (Driver’s license, National ID card, Int’l passport, Voter’s card)
For more information about SANEF Agent recruitment of Npower Beneficiaries of Batch A and B 2021 visit: https://www.sanefng.com/
We would keep updating on more local and international opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully get this grant.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our