FG is giving the low-income earners in Nigeria money/cash under the Rapid Response Register (RRR) and the beneficiaries will receive money for six months.
Requirements for National Conditional Cash Transfer| https://ncto.gov.ng/
Mostly all States in Nigeria are eligible to participate in the program, subject to fulfilling certain conditions.
All households identified as poor and vulnerable through a selection process designed by the National Social Registry, are eligible for Conditional Cash Transfers. Payments are, however, made to only those who fall below the proxy means test, having been identified as needy and deserving.
Benefits of National Cash Transfer Project 2021
- Monetary benefit of N5,000.00/20,000.00 per month per household and a top-up upon fulfillment of certain conditions.
- Capacity building to empower beneficiaries on life skills, entrepreneurial/ technical skills, financial inclusion and encouraging the formation of savings groups.
- Coaching and mentoring support to improve beneficiaries’ economic status and boost their income.
- FG NPOWER SANEF Agent Recruitment 2021| https://www.sanefng.com/
- NPOWER GEEP Loan Application Portal| NEXIT CBN Loan- Click Here
- See How to Apply & Register for Your NIN Online | penrol.nimc.gov.ng- Click Here
- How to apply for FG NDE 774,000 Public Works Job- Click Here
How to Register for the National Cash Transfer Project (NCTO) 2021
You can now proceed to apply for the cash transfer Project using the link provided below
We would keep updating on more local and international opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully get this grant.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our