Dangote Group Recruitment For Fleet Manager – Apply Here. Dangote Group is now recruiting to fill the position of Fleet Manager at the firm. Interested persons should kindly check below for requirements and how to apply.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Invitations are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for ensuring that all drivers are properly scheduled to follow their routes, and make all necessary deliveries and pickups.
- Schedule maintenance on trucks, ensure compliance with driving regulations, and provide inputs to strategic decisions that affect operations.
Job Roles / Responsibilities
- Arrange fleets and fleets operational staff to provide support and schedule special event planning.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation follows local and state rules.
- Coordinate routine servicing, and repair of vehicles as at when required and maintain relevant documentation.
- Perform periodic vehicle inspections, report incidences, and provide recommendations to Head of the Department.
- Liaise with the maintenance workshop to ensure prompt and complete service and repair of DCT trucks.
- Prepare and submit monthly fleet reports.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Ensure that trucks’ and drivers’ logbooks are properly maintained for input of relevant documentation.
- Review and sign off on periodic vehicle fueling requests in line with approved provisions.
- Perform any other related job as assigned by the Head of the Department.
Requirements For Dangote Group Recruitment
Academic Requirement and Work Experience:
- First Degree or its equivalent in Transport and Logistics or procurement.
- Professional qualification in Chartered institute of logistics and transport (CILT)
- At least five (5) years of experience in a generalist logistics role.
Skills and Competences:
- Basic Knowledge of computer applications.
- Good communication skills.
- Performance driven and resulted oriented individual
- Ability to effectively apply scheduling techniques to work.
- Basic knowledge of record management systems (manual and automated).
- Good problem solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Training & Development
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You may also like – International Breweries Plc Recruitment For Fleet Team Leader