Emerson Engineering Graduate Internship Program 2019
Emerson Process Management Nigeria Limited, is a major multinational OEM in the oil and gas industry, currently looking to hire Engineering Graduates as interns for a period of 12 months.
The main objective of the program is to grow our timbers within Nigeria, and groom future professionals for leadership positions. At the end of the 12-month Internship program, employment will be regularized into various permanent positions covering Engineering, Sales and Business Development, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Health Safety and Environment etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.sc Engineering Degree with minimum of (2.1 Upper divisions) in the following disciplines, Instrumentation, Chemical, Electrical/Electronic and Mechanical Engineering
- The candidate must have completed NYSC by March 2019.
- The candidate must not be older than 26 years old by 1st May 2019
Emerson Process Management Nigeria Limited, is an equal opportunity employer, which encourages diversity and inclusion within its work force, covering race, gender, ethnicity, culture, religion, etc…
- Graduate Call Centre Agent Vacancy at Reliance HMO 2019- Apply Here
- Sevenz Healthcare Graduate Sales Intern 2019- Apply
- Lonadek Inc Graduate Front Desk Officer Recruitment 2019
- AYEEN 2019 Empowerment Program for young Nigerian entrepreneurs
- Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Ecobank Entry Level Recruitment 2019- Apply
How to Apply
All prospective candidates that qualify for this position should forward their resume to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All Applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager
Closing Date for Application
Please Note: Deadline for Submissions will be 15th March 2019
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Emerson Process Management Recruitment 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here