DAAD scholarship 2020/2021 Application Form is out- We are using this medium to inform all our readers that the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) has started receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020/2021 Scholarship Programme for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses. Carefully go through the requirements and how to apply for DAAD Scholarships for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses here.
DAAD Scholarships for Development-Related Postgraduate
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Duration: 12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme).
Eligibility and Requirements
- Graduates with at least two years professional experience
- Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
Benefits of the DAAD scholarship
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are listed on the “List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines”.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarships for Development-Related Postgraduate
The postgraduate course and/or the university decide on admission after consideration of the application documents. Admission to the university is a prerequisite for receiving a DAAD scholarship. However, applicants do not need to request early or pre-admission to the university.
Please note that the selection process for all postgraduate courses listed in this booklet lasts from the end of October until March.
Closing Date for DAAD Scholarships for Development Related Post Graduate
Deadline varies from August 31, 2019 – March 31, 2020. Ensure you apply before the closing date.
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Nigerian AGIP Post Graduate Scholarship.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.