NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm) in collaboration with Edo State Government are inviting dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position as explained here.
Edo State Government Graduate Trainee 2019/2020
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Government as an official Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
How To Apply for Edo State (Verbatim Reporting) Graduate Trainees
All interested and qualified persons should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline for Edo State Government Graduate Trainees Application
The deadline for application is 19th of July, 2019.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our