Anzisha 2019 Application Guide
The Anzisha Prize is Africa’s biggest award for it’s youngest entrepreneurs, and they give out over USD $100,000 every year in funding to entrepreneurs from all over the continent.
If you believe that you could be one of these entrepreneurs view the application guide here to see if you are eligible for the prize.
Then apply using the link below the page
Application Guide Download
The Anzisha Application Guide is a resource for you to ensure you submit the best quality application for review by the Anzisha Team.
The guide contains the following information:
- Eligibility requirements for potential applicants
- Criteria for selection into the Anzisha Prize fellowship
- List of documents you will need as you complete the application form
- The various sections of the actual application form
- Contact information if you have questions
Download the Anzisha Application Guide to ensure you submit a high quality application that blows the selection committee away! Click here to have the Anzisha Application Guide sent to your email.
- You must be between 15 and 22 years old with an ID document or Passport to present as evidence. Anyone born before November 1, 1996 or after October 31, 2004 will not be considered.
- You must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/ beneficiaries.
- Your business must be up and running. The Anzisha Prize is not for great ideas or business plans – you must have already started, and be able to prove it! You have time to get started now and have tangible results to share before applications open.
- Your business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.). Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
- Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started up the project together)
You may also like– Shell LiveWire Program 2019 for Young Entrepreneurs
How to Apply
Are you the leader of your venture and do you drive both venture strategy and operations?
Do you spend at least 20 hours a week or more on your business and will you continue to do so after selection?
Once you know that you are eligible for the Prize, we advise you to apply through the link here.
31 March 2019
We would keep updating on more local and international entrepreneurship opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Anzisha Prize 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.