University of Warwick WMG Excellent Scholarships 2023 – Apply. The university of Warwick is now inviting applications for the WMG Excellent Scholarship Program for 2o23. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Those who have a particularly strong academic and/or professional track record and are interested in being considered for a scholarship, should kindly submit their application within four weeks of receiving the offer, for consideration.
Applications will pass through reviews by the scholarship committee on a monthly basis and results will be communicated to you as soon as possible, with the first round of results being communicated by the start of February 2023.
Benefits of University of Warwick Masters Scholarship
WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded on a percentage reduction of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 10% to 50% tuition fee discount.
Requirements for University of Warwick Masters Scholarship
To qualify for University of Warwick WMG Excellent Scholarships for International Students , you are expected to meet following eligibility conditions:
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting October 2023.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries, on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organization may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programs only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programs to optimize nationality and gender diversity.
- Please submit your scholarship application within four weeks of receiving your offer. Applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee on a monthly basis and the first set of results will be communicated by the middle of February 2023, and monthly thereafter.
- Please note that the scholarship budget is limited – in order to maximize your chances of success, you should submit your MSc application as early as possible.
WMG reserves the right to amend the number and value of WMG Excellence Scholarships awarded
How to Apply
Interested persons should kindly CLICK HERE To apply successfully.
Not Specified Yet.