University of Warwick Excellence in STEM Scholarships for International Students 2023. The University of Warwick is now inviting applications for the Excellence in STEM Scholarships. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Warwick is one of the UK’s leading universities, with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching, for innovation, and for links with business and industry. We’re a world-leading university with the highest academic and research standards. But we’re not letting the story end there. That’s because we’re a place of possibility. We’re always looking for new ways to make things happen.
Benefits of University of Warwick Masters Scholarship
- £10,000 for overseas students (including EU) and £5,000 for Home Students.
University of Warwick Masters Scholarship Courses
- Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change
- Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change (Policy)
- Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change (Science)
Requirements for University of Warwick Masters Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be self-funded
- Be classed as a ‘Home, or ‘overseas’ or ‘international-fee paying’ student for tuition fee purposes
- Have submitted an application by 21 May 2023 and have firmly accepted an offer by 3 July 2023 to study MSc Global Decarbonization and Climate Change (any pathway)
- Have met the English language requirement of the master’s program you have applied.
May 21, 2023
You may also like – Harvard University Scholarship 2023/2024 – Application Portal
How to Apply
CLICK HERE To Visit the official Website for more details on how to apply