Harvard University Scholarship 2023/2024 – Application Portal. Harvard University is now inviting applications for the 2023/2024 Scholarship Program. See how to apply below and the requirements.
The Harvard University Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year is a fully-funded program available to international postdoctoral students who wish to pursue research studies.
The applicants who are selected will be awarded an annual stipend of $75,000.
The Academy Scholars Program is designed to recognize and support promising scholars early in their careers.
The program specifically seeks individuals with expertise in the social sciences or law, as well as a deep understanding of the language, history, or culture of countries or regions outside of the United States or Canada.
Each year, the Academy selects four to six Scholars for two-year appointments.
The Harvard Academy Scholars Program offers the following advantages to its recipients:
An annual stipend of $75,000 is awarded to Postdoctoral Academy Scholars.
In addition to the stipend, funding is provided for research and conference travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage.
Scholars are allowed to teach, but it is not mandatory.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University Scholarship
For those interested in applying for the Harvard University Scholarship, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- Proficiency in the English language is required.
- The scholarship is open to applicants from all countries worldwide.
- Applicants must hold a PhD or comparable doctoral degree within two years of the August 1, 2023, start date, or be advanced doctoral candidates in the social sciences.
- Applicants who are close to completing their dissertation must be able to provide degree conferral documentation from their university registrar’s office by June 30, 2023, for an August 1, 2023, start date.
- Those who have previously held another postdoctoral fellowship at Harvard are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
September 23, 2023.