University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post Utme 2020/2021 Admission Form Update- the UNIBEN post utme form can only be obtained by candidates who wrote the 2020 JAMB UTME and chose UNIBEN as their First Choice Institution. Also note that candidates are expected to score 200 and above to be eligible for the screening exercise.
When is UNIBEN Post UTME 2020/2021 going to start?
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME admission screening exercise for 2020/2021 will take place between 5th October, 2020 and Monday 12th October, 2020 within Ugbowo Campus of the University.
How to buy UNIBEN Post UTME Screening form 2020/2021
Follow the simple steps listed below to successfully buy UNIBEN post utme form.
Before you begin the process, all candidates are strongly advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process. If possible create a new email for this purpose.
- Go to uniben.edu
- Click on student portal
- Click on register for application (you can find this at the top left part of your screen)
- Input your surname as written in JAMB
- Type your JAMB Reg. number
- Your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
How to fill/register for UNIBEN 2020/2021 Post UTME
Go to the login page https://uniben.waeup.org and follow the below listed steps.
- Click on ‘Login’
- Enter your Username and the password and submit
- To start the application process, click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
How much for UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2020?
The 2020/2021 UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form cost N2, 000.00 only. This can be paid using the process described below.
How to pay for UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2020
To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page
- Click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N1,000:00 (optional); excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice”. (It would only show if you paid for it)
Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Grouping of courses for UNIBEN Screening 2020/2021
The UNIBEN post utme screening 2020 will be done in various groups and it will follow the order/groups as written below.
GROUP 1 for UNIBEN 2020 Screening
SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
GROUP 2 for UNIBEN 2020 Screening
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
GROUP 3 for UNIBEN 2020/2021 Screening
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
GROUP 4 for UNIBEN 2020/2021 Screening
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
GROUP 5 for UNIBEN 2020/2021 Screening
OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
What is the cut-off mark for admission into UNIBEN 2020/2021?
The general cut-off mark to qualify for UNIBEN 2020/2021 Screening is 200, however this varies with departments.
We suggest you take a detailed look at all Departments in UNIBEN and their specific 2020/2021 cut-off mark- Click here
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020/2021
- Original and one photocopy of the eTranzact Payment Receipt
- Screening Schedule Slip for identification and submission of Photocopies.
- Four Figure Table (where applicable)
- HB pencil, and then
Other School Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME and Screening Form 2020/2021- How to buy and register uniport.edu.ng
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME and Screening Form 2020/2021- How to buy and register unilag.edu.ng
For Technical support services during registration call us on 09074635067
For more Post UTME updates, kindly contact us on our social media pages below
Would you like to join UNIBEN 2020/2021 Admission Whatsapp Group? Let us know, so we can add you up.