University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Choba, Nigeria 2020/2021 Post-Utme Screening Form Latest Update.
The University of Port Harcourt invites candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
This post is made specially to guide all candidates/applicants on the right steps to take while purchasing the form and also filling the form.
How to buy UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
UNIPORT have tried a lot in making the process of obtaining the form very easy, all you have to do is follow the instructions listed below and you are good to go.
- Go to uniport.edu.ng
- Input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Go to the approved banks and pay for the form.
Approved Banks with Remita Platform to buy UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
This are the only banks approved by UNIPORT-
- ACCESS BANK PLC
- ECOBANK PLC
- FIDELITY BANK PLC
FIRST BANK PLC
- UBA PLC
- UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK
How much is UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021?
The 2020/2021 UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form cost N2, 000.00 only. This can be paid in any of the banks listed above.
How to fill/register for UNIPORT 2020/2021 Post UTME
After making the payment as instructed earlier, you are to follow the below listed steps, to successfully register and submit the form.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
Ensure you note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
Materials Needed For 2020/2021 UNIPORT Post-Utme Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen for a Computer Based Test(CBT)
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Will UNIPORT do post utme/conduct exams or screening for admission 2020/2021?
Yes, UNIPORT will conduct post utme this year and all candidates should note that the screening exercise shall be a computer based test (CBT).
What is the cut-off mark for admission into UNIPORT 2020/2021?
The general cut-off mark to qualify for UNIPORT 2020/2021 Screening is 180, however this varies with departments.
We suggest you take a detailed look at all Departments in UNIPORT and their specific 2020/2021 cut-off mark- Click here.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2020 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disable.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
For Technical support services during registration call us on 09074635067
For more Post UTME updates, kindly contact us on our social media pages below
Would you like to join UNIPORT 2020/2021 Admission Whatsapp Group? Let us know, so we can add you up.