Federal Teachers Scheme FTS Past Questions and Answers can be found here. Download past questions and answers for free here.
UBEC Past Questions| and Answers Download the UBEC exam past questions papers for the 2020 recruitment aptitude test into the Federal Teachers Scheme FTS.
Subjects To Expect in Federal Teachers Scheme 2020 Aptitude Test
The 2020 UBEC FTS CBT Aptitude Test Question will cover subject areas like
- Numerical reasoning tests
- Verbal reasoning tests
- Diagrammatic or abstract reasoning tests
- Logical reasoning rests
- Critical thinking tests
- Personality tests
- Current affairs
How to Download UBEC FTS Past Questions and Answers For CBT Screening Test
In this article you will be able to get or download the UBEC Past Questions and Answers. To download the past questions and answers click here
Federal Teachers Scheme FTS Past Questions and Answers
- How many ethnic groups do we have in Nigeria?
Answer: 250 ethnic groups
- Who is the current chief of justices of Nigeria?
Answer: Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
- In Nigeria, democracy day is now celebrated on.,
Answer: June 12
- Which is the most populated country in the world?
Answer: China, with 1.4 billion residents
- Who was the first Nigerian female psychiatrist?
Answer: Dr. Bertha Johnson
- Nigeria’s Inspector General of Police is?
Answer: Adamu Mohammed
- Which is the second largest continent in the world?
Answer: Africa, coming after Asia
- The hottest region in the world is called?
Answer: The Sahara Desert
- Who is the current chairman of ECOWAS?
Answer: President Muhama don Issoufou of Niger Republic.
- Which African country first gained independence?
Answer: Liberia in 1847
- Who is Nigeria’s current speaker of House of Representatives?
Answer: Femi Gbajabiamila
- Who was the first writer of English Dictionary in the world?
Answer: Mr. Samuel Johnson
- Who is Nigeria’s Minister of Power?
Answer: Sale Mamman from Taraba State
- Who was the first President of Nigeria?
Answer: Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Oct. 1st, 1960 – Jan. 15th, 1966
- Blue in the Nigerian Police flag represents?
Answer: Love, loyalty and unity
- The first awarded Archbishop in Africa?
Answer: Benson Andrew Idahosa
- The separation of powers simply means.
Answer: Checks and Balances
- What is a 70 years anniversary called?
- What does the acronym ICAO stand for?
Answer: International Civil Aviation Organisation
- Who was Nigeria’s first inspector General of Police?
Answer: Mr. C. W. Duncan, 1930 – 1935
- Who is the current Sultan of Sokoto caliphate?
Answer: Muhammadu Salad Abubakar
- Who is the current Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria?
Answer: Godwin Emefiele
- Who is Nigeria’s Minister of Education?
Answer: Adamu Adamu from Bauchi State
- What does the acronym ECOMOG means?
Answer: Economic Community Monitoring Group
- Which is the highest mountain in Africa?
Answer: Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania
For more past questions and answers contact us on our facebook or twitter page.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our