Nigerian Army 2020/2021 Short Service Combatant (SSC) Recruitment Portal is open. In this article, you will see how to successfully apply for the Nigerian Army SSC Course 47/2021.
Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Commission Course 47/2021 Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission officers. The SSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. However, only serving military personnel sponsored to civil institutions by any of the Services of the Armed Forces shall be considered.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) 2020 Recruitment
Applications are to be made online free of charge from 18 August 2020 to 29 September2020.
How to apply:
- Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng or ims.army.mil.ng
- Create an account.
- From the home page, select Nigerian Army SSC application.
- Read the Nigerian Army SSC requirements here
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
– Passport photograph.
– Educational certificates.
– Evidence of membership of any professional body.
– Certificate of state of origin.
– Birth certificate or age declaration.
SEE ALSO- Nigerian Army DSSC 2020/2021 Recruitment Portal
Print Out. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of any Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s state of origin.
- Successful applicants would be required to take a written examination at selected examination centres selected by applicants or assigned as appropriate. Successful candidates would also present their printed photo-slips at Examination Centres and subsequently to the Selection Board during interview.
Qualification and Requirements
|Minimium Grade||Second Class – Lower Division|
|Application Period||19 Aug 20 – 29 Sep 20|
Closing Date for Nigerian Army Short Service Commission (SSC) Recruitment
The closing date for Nigerian Army SSC Course 47/2021 recruitment is on the 29th of September 2020.
We would keep updating on more forces Recruitment opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment 2020.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also join us on Facebook Click Here and Twitter Click Here
For further information, you may call 08179269294 and 08109959294 between 0800 – 1800 hours daily while the portal is yet open or visit www.army.mil.ng
Leave a Comment