UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 for young professionals- How to Apply for UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 for young professionals. Closing Date for UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 for young professionals.
UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023
The United Bank for Africa (UBA) Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) aims at inspiring young professionals to discover themselves and their inherent potentials after graduation. The Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision to be the undisputed leading and dominant financial services institution in Africa.
Requirements for UBA GMAP Application
- Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Class Lower) from a University
- Proof of completion of NYSC or exemption certificate
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by October 2023
- 0 – 2 years work experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- As assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work within a team.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Minimum years of work experience required
- 0 years
How to Apply for UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP)
All interested and qualified persons should visit https://jointhetribe.ubagroup.com/ to apply.
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
– Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
– Help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship 2023 – Apply Now