Stanbic IBTC Bank Digital Graduate Program 2023 – Apply Here. Stanbic IBTC bank is now inviting applications for the 2023 Digital Graduate Program. Interested persons should check application procedures and requirements below.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program
Job ID: 80406624_00000000
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Group Functions
- This program designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, equip and position them to be able to drive the future digital and technology objectives of Stanbic IBTC Group.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Applicants must be Software Engineer, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, and Applications Support, etc.
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower (or its equivalent) degree from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, WAEC, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated
- User Interface & User Experience Design
- Microservice architecture & development
- UI/UX development
- Linux OS Administrator
- Operations Support
- New Data analytics platforms & support
- Emerging intrusion detection
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Cloud security expert
- CI/CD technology
- Automated testing
- Cloud immersion
- Cloud Admin/Technician
- Cloud application development
- Penetration Testing skills
- Cloud Security
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Cognitive flexibility
- Design Thinking
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- People management and assertiveness
- Active Collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence
- Judgement and Decision Making
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Not Specified Yet.