The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) has a long term and continuing commitment to Nigeria, its people and the economy as a whole. It is one of the world’s leading energy companies. SPDC plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
The 2019 Shell Petroleum Development (SPDC) Post Graduate Research Internship is out and as such you are advised to follow the step by step guide to apply for it here.
SPDC Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students
Shell Petroleum Development Commission (SPDC) Internship Description
The Postgraduate Research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian post graduate students (M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D) to gain industry related work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Companies in Nigeria.
Duration: 12 months (non-renewable).
Eligible Team / Discipline for SPDC Research Internship Program
- Environment: Impact Assessment, Botany/Revegetation, Biology /Chemistry, and Environmental Management.
- Occupational Health: Occupational Health
- Oil Spill Response: Eco-friendly Bio-remediation.
- Strategy and Value Assurance: ICT, Computer Data Analysis and Management
How to Apply for SPDC Post Graduate Research Internship 2019
Method of Application- Step by Step Guide To Apply
- Applicants should not send any additional document apart from those listed under “Method of Application.”
- Applications from persons who have previously benefited from the sabbatical leave attachment in any Shell Companies will not be considered. Applicants must have relevant teaching and practical experience in indicated disciplines. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All interested and qualified candidates are expected to submit/send the below listed documents to the email address specified:
- A duly signed one-page application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- A Curriculum Vitae including, applicant’s phone number, email address, as well as three referees with their contact information.
- A titled one-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC’s business during the 1 2-month sabbatical attachment.
- Scanned copy of the data page of applicant’s international passport or National Driver’s Licence.
All documents should be sent to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
Would you also like to apply for: United Nations Women Internship Program? Click Here
Closing Date for SPDC Postgraduate Research Internship 2019
No date has been specified yet, however you are advised to hurry and apply. We will notify you when a deadline for submission is out.
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the SPDC Post Graduate Research Internship Program.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here
Leave a Comment