All South African unemployed graduates are invited to apply for the SANParks Internship 2022. Information on how to apply below.
South African National Parks SANParks Internship 2022 for unemployed South African graduates
South African National Parks (SANParks) is the leading conservation authority in all national parks, responsible for 3 751 113 hectares of protected land in 20 national parks. It draws its mandate from the National Environmental Management: Protected Areas Act, Act 57 of 2003.
- Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma (NQF6/NQF7) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00.
- SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
Check-RUFORUM Young African Entrepreneurs Competition 2022
To qualify for the Internship Placement Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/NQF 7) under the mentioned discipline/fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
The following qualifications are required:
|Field of Study||Division/Department||Number Allocated|
|Law Degree||Office of the CEO||1 x Office of the CEO|
|Diploma/B Degree in Administration||Risk Management||1 x Risk Management|
|Diploma/B Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management||Supply Chain Management||1 x Supply Chain Management|
|Diploma/Degree in Accounting Sciences||Finance||1 x Finance Management|
Check also-Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2022/2023
Salary: R 5 000
- Applications must be submitted via email to Gugulethu.Khuzwayo@sanparks.org
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to the verification and pre-screening process.
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the South African National Parks SANParks Internship 2022
Was this article helpful in your application process? If yes, the subscribe to our website via email. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here
NDE Small Scale Enterprises (SSE) Application Form/Link Portal
The Institute of International Education’s Scholar Rescue Fund (IIE-SRF) 2022/2023 for Threatened Scholars worldwide ($25,000USD grant)
Google Solution Challenge 2022 for University Students around the world
UNFPA Innovations to Empower Women and Girls Challenge 2022 (Seed funding up to USD 60,000 USD)
The Africa Business Heroes Competition 2022 for young African Entrepreneurs
The CleanTech Challenge global Business Plan Competition 2022 for student-led innovative clean technology ideas
Leave a Comment