Shell Recruitment 2023: Staff Wells Engineer- Responsible for the design, planning, and management of completion and well intervention operations, with the full integration of the CWI Operations team and relevant asset teams. Preparation of detailed cost and time estimates, tracking of relevant metrics during job execution, after action reviews (AAR) documentation, well handover to production, and developing subsequent improvement plans.
Shell Recruitment 2023: Staff Wells Engineer
- Project Design/Execution: Deliver world-class design/execution performance by embedding continuous improvement methodology as the way of working and implementing full use of the Global Well Delivery Process (GWDP)
- HSSE – Integrate HSSE in the design, programming, and execution of well work on completion and well intervention operations. Actively promote HSSE and Sustainable Development (SD) in all activities and ensure compliance with business principles. Lead the technical and HSSE management of relevant service provider contracts and support the contracting and procurement strategy. Collaborate with contractors regarding performance, future plans, variances, etc. as needed.
- Regulatory – ensure all Well Notifications, Combined Operations Notifications, Regulatory Permits, etc are all in place and correct prior to commencement of operations.
- Support and foster relationships with other asset teams including subsurface, production, facilities, and construction. Support engagements with JV partners where applicable and the development and analysis of competitive benchmarking to drive operational excellence. Mentor junior staff in all aspects of completion engineering design and operations, and in interaction with other asset teams.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A professional Engineer with a university degree in a relevant engineering or science discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Completions and Well intervention design and operations.
- IWCF/WIPC certification will be an added advantage
- Good supervisory skills, with sound knowledge of Completions and Intervention practices
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good analytical, communication and writing skills, with PC fluency and familiarity with drilling engineering software.
- Excellent proficiency in English language, both in speech and in writing.
- Willing to work on rotations to field locations
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Maintenance Technician Trainee Vacancy at Schlumberger Limited
How to Apply for Staff Wells Engineer Vacancy at Shell Nigeria (SPDC)
All interested and qualified persons should use the link provided below to apply.