NPPC/SEPLAT National Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 – The NNPC/SEPLAT joint venture has announced the commencement of its 2021/2022 national undergraduate scholarship programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
SEPLAT JV Scholarships Scheme Eligible Courses 2021
YOU MUST ALSO APPLY FOR – Moroccan Scholarships 2021/2022 for African Youth- UEMF
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for SEPLAT Scholarship 2021/2022
- Firstly, Applicants must be in their second year of study or above with CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Finally, Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Application will be disqualified
-for incomplete attachments
-non adherence to advertised criteria
How to Apply for SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
To apply Click www.seplatscholarship.com/apply/
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPPC/Seplat Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Closing Date for SEPLAT Scholarship Application 2021/2022
All applications are to be submitted on or before 2nd of August, 2021 (2 weeks after this publication)
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarships.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.