Total Nigeria Plc – is the world’s fourth-largest oil and gas company, as well as a major integrated player in the global solar industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Total Nigeria Plc Graduate Talent Sourcing Programme 2021
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Graduate Talent Sourcing
Offer ID: 40154BR
Employment Type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
- We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement. Interested applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma in Engineering, Finance, Social Sciences, Humanities, Liberal Arts, and other disciplines relevant to Oil & Gas Downstream Operations.
- 2 – 4 years of work experience is required.
- Experience within the Downstream Operations of the Oil & Gas Industry would be an added advantage.
- Communication, Finance, General Services, Governance and Information, Human Resources, Hyg Saf Sec Societal Env Qual, Information Systems, Legal Affairs, Logistics, Maintenance / Inspection / Technology, Particular Situations, Procurement, Sales, Secretarial/Administrative Support, Strategy Economics Business
Context and Environment
Required behavioral competencies:
- Result Oriented
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Big picture perceptive
- Accountability and commitment
- Customer Focus
- 2-4 years post-NYSC
- A Bachelor’s degree / Higher National Diploma in Engineering, Finance, Social Sciences, Liberal Arts, Humanities, and other disciplines relevant to Downstream Operations.
- Must be geographically mobile.
- Good command of English.
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc Graduate Talent Sourcing Programme 2021
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
We would keep updating on more graduate jobs opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Total Talent Sourcing Programme.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.