All Npower Batch C applicants must write the NPOWER Test on the NASIMS Portal to qualify for the next stage of the Npower Batch recruitment. We will be showing you how to write your Npower Batch C test and also how to score very high on your test.
The Npower Batch C screening test will be a computer-based test CBT and all Npower Batch C applicants must write the test to be considered for the final shortlist.
Please note that, it is not only important that you write the test, it is also very important that you pass the test. Let us show you how to pass the test properly.
How To Write Nasims Npower Batch C Test
- Obtain your login details – Click Here
- Copy your NASIMS ID- Click Here
- Use a strong Network and a good browser.
- You can use your phone to take the test, but it is advisable that you use a computer.
How To Score Above 70% In Nasims Npower Batch C Test
- To write the test click on https://onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng
- Login with your Nasims ID and password to start the test
- Make sure that you are relaxed before taking the test.
- Read and understand the question fast before answering.
- You must answer all questions. You can not skip any question so don’t waste too much time on a question you don’t know the answer to, simply use your instinct to pick an answer and move to the next.
- The NASIMS Npower batch C test comprises of 20 questions which must be answered in 20 minutes. However, you have only 3 attempts after time out without submitting your test.
- Do not take the test until you have updated your record on the nasims portal.
- Study quantitative, Numerical, sentence correction questions etc.
For other enquiry or query, please call 018885011 or 08176551162 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully get the answer to NPOWER ONLINE TEST.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our