SaroAfrica International Limited – The group was born out of a desire to satisfy under-served customers in the crop protection industry especially with the departure of multinationals due to unfavourable economic environment in the early 90s.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – North & Middle Belt
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in search of fresh and young graduates to join our team.
The candidates we want:
- Must be able to speak Hausa, Tiv or any other local languages from North or Middle Belt.
- Must be residing in the North or Middle Belt.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES- See Complete List of FGN Loans and Grants 2021/2022 and how to Apply
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
- Minimum Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University: Agriculture / Agric extension, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing, Computer Science, Agronomy, Engineering (Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Agric, Chemical), Business Administration, Human Resources / Industrial Relations.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by December 2021.
- Only candidates from Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina, Nasarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Zamfara, Niger, Benue, Kwara and FCT are required to apply for this role.
How to Apply for SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee (north)
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: If you have you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, you are advised not to apply
Application Deadline 26th December, 2021.
You May Also Like- Schlumberger Limited Recruitment for a HR Representative
We would keep updating on more awesome job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2021/2022.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.