PalmPay Recruitment For Business Developer – Apply Here. Palmpay is now recruiting to fill the position of Business Developer. Interested persons should kindly check below for how to apply and the requirements.
PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Check out – FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment For Senior Software Engineer – Backend (Remote)
- We are looking for field sales agent responsible for selling PalmPay’s products and services; meeting new customer needs while obtaining orders from both potential and existing agents and merchants. The business developers will generate leads, meet and exceed sales goals; establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- To ensure success as a business developer, you must be resilient, have a flair for sales, be patient, have excellent communication, negotiation and active listening skills.
Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Acquiring strategic, high-profile merchants, agents, and users; and introducing the “Pay-With-Transfer” service to them.
- Focus on building and maintaining successful long-term relationships with these strategic merchants, agents, and users.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Research potential leads in our target vertical and follow up with those leads via phone, and in-person meetings to bring them into our merchant list.
- Communicating with and informing existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
- Achieving targets (KPI) set by the Company.
- Planning and overseeing new initiatives on Winning and Managing merchants, agents, and users.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and help build Palmpay’s presence by establishing personal networks and utilizing existing networks and relationships to build a new merchant base.
- Every other detail will be assigned by the Line Manager.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Minimum of NCE
- 0 – 1 year experience working as a sales agent/business developer/field sales officer.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Patience and resilience
- Basic: N50,000.00
- KPI: N0 – N30,000.00
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
25th April 2023
Recommended – Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2024 – Apply Here