FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment For Senior Software Engineer – Backend (Remote). Fairmoney Nigeria is now recruiting for Senior Software Engineer. See how to apply below and the requirements.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – Backend
Location: Abuja (Remote)
Employment type: Full time
Check out – Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd. Recruitment For Logistics Officer
- You will be working as a Senior Software Engineer in our Technology Division, which is now composed of 75+ people in Lagos, Bangalore, Paris, and remotely across the globe.
- We are building Engineering centers of excellence across multiple regions and are looking for smart, talented, driven engineers. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the core engineering team of a fast-growing fintech poised for more rapid growth in the coming years.
We are looking forward to you working on
- Developing high-quality features by working with our Product team to better serve customers.
- Building a platform on which each market can plug its specific features while maintaining a solid common core product.
- Helping define engineering best practices and providing technical mentorship to other members of the engineering team.
- Contributing to continuous improvements to an infrastructure that can handle millions of clients.
- Analyzing and improving efficiency, scalability, and stability of monitoring, continuous integration, and platform integration.
- Tackling complex financial processes with the right patterns and appropriate solutions.
- Helping drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class experience for our customers.
- Being responsible for designing, developing, and deploying medium to large-sized projects.
Our technical stack:
- Our customer-facing product is an Android and IOS application.
- It communicates with a .Net Core (C#) backend.
- We are hosted on Azure cloud: We use Azure SQL, Azure DevOps, Azure App Service, and some other great services that Azure cloud offers.
Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Maths, or related technical domain.
- You have 5+ years of experience in backend software development with C#.
- You have 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and object-oriented design skills.
- You have 3+ years of experience working in the Fintech space.
- You have experience working with ISO8583.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features and create technical designs and specifications.
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, productive software engineers.
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team.
- Micro-services experience is very much preferred.
- Expert knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with cloud providers, preferably Azure, alternatively AWS/Azure.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Work From Home
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
See also – Nestle Nigeria Recruitment For Project Safety, Health & Environment Officer (SHE Officer)
- Screening call with a member of the recruitment team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with members of the Engineering team for 45-60 minutes.
- Interview with key stakeholders for 45 – 60 minutes