Nestle Nigeria Recruitment For Project Safety, Health & Environment Officer (SHE Officer). Nestle Nigeria is now recruiting for Project Safety, Health and Environment Officers. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. In fact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centers brings many global benefits. We believe in long-term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Safety, Health & Environment Officer (SHE Officer)
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Position Type: Full-Time
Recommended – Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd. Recruitment For Logistics Officer
- We are currently looking to hire a Projebct Safety, Health & Environment Officer whose responsibilities include to Inspire and empower excellence in safety, health, and environmental sustainability across the site/unit.
- The SHE Officer will develop the Site/Unit SH&E OMP and drive its implementation through the application of the Nestlé S&H Management System (NSMS) Provide leadership across all parts of the site/unit to enable contractors and staff to realize their SH&E goals and create pride in their achievements.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Inspire Chabnge: Create a compelling understanding of the Nestlé SH&E values and inspire stakeholders to excel in compliance & continuously improve, leveraging NCE Foundations and Advanced Practices (eg TPM, Lean Value Stream). Promote a behavioral approach to SH&E, based on Nestlé Leadership Framework.
- Create Strategy: Identify SH&E priorities, current & future challenges, and opportunities for change at site/unit level. Develop a holistic strategy and implementation plan, aligned with Market priorities & objectives, and with the overall site/unit OMP. Guide implementation and communication of the strategy.
- Provide Guidance: Ensure managers receive trusted guidance & support on relevant S&H matters. Identify expertise and good practices from inside and outside Nestlé and communicate them internally (both within the site/unit and beyond).
- Provide Support: Co-ordinate internal & external resources to ensure delivery of high quality and efficient S&H support, eg exposure monitoring, health promotion, health surveillance, life cycle assessment, and training. Leverage SHE-PM and other tools to monitor & analyze performance and improve decision-making.
- Audit & Review: Ensure compliance is regularly audited and performance assessed, and the results used to drive further improvement. Promote effective communication of successes and learnings and recognition for strong performers and contributors.
- Develop SH&E Networks: Develop & coordinate SH&E networks of professionals, champions, and SMEs for the site/unit. Develop their functional and leadership competencies and ensure robust succession plans for key S&H positions.
- Develop Capability of Managers: Ensure training and coaching is provided to managers and team leaders to help them take ownership, and lead & manage S&H within their area of responsibility. Provide personal coaching and support to Site/Unit Management Team.
What Will Make You Successful?
- NEBOSH Certified (Preferably)
- Project management experience
- Ability to Influence behavioral change in a team/department.
- Ability to work in and can lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to translate policies & standards into practical action plans.
- Coach individuals and teams in different environments.
- Good communication & Organizational skills
- Very proactive
- Experience in FMCG will be an added advantage
- Experience in working in an operational environment.
- Experience in taking ownership of Safety & Health and driving change through personal leadership.
- Knowledge of analyzing complex problems to identify multiple root causes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
7th April 2023.
See also – Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2024 – Apply Here