One Acre Fund (OAF) supplies smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms more productive. OAF is currently recruiting interested and qualified Nigerian graduates for the job as advertised below.
Npower Agro Beneficiaries can check this out as well and apply if interested.
One Acre Fund Nigeria Government Relations Specialist Recruitment
One Acre Fund (OAF) is looking for a Government Relations Specialist (GRS), who will be the primary contact for the local Ministry of Agriculture and other government officials, traditional leaders and external partners, establishing OAF program in Nigeria.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Engage partners and local government officials of all levels with a view to deepening and broadening One Acre Fund’s State and local government networks in Nigeria.
- Create project plans and budgets, and manage concurrent projects
- Support the scoping, development and management of program partnerships, with support from manager.
- Track and manage risks and issues from local government affecting field operations.
- Track and manage One Acre Fund’s database of important contacts and interactions in Nigeria.
- Host important partner events (e.g. field visits) and oversee participation in agricultural shows and other external events. Ensure government protocols are observed at all hosted events.
SEE ALSO- TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020
Qualifications and Requirements
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized academic institution required.
- Work experience in government, business or NGO environments, especially work planning and executing on task with minimal oversight.
- At least 2 year experience working in/with government or in community development roles
- At least 1 year experience managing government or partner relationships.
Please highlight the following skills if you have them:
- Experience working in agriculture or rural development
- Experience managing events
- Background in dealing with government officials at local and national levels
- Experience working with diverse teams, coordinating meetings, and making strategic recommendations
How to Apply for One Acre Fund Recruitment
All interested and qualified persons can apply using the application link provided One Acre Fund Apply Now
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our