Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) recruitment of one thousand teachers into the Lagos State Post Primary Teaching Service has commenced.
The aim of the recruitment is to ensure that the standard of secondary school education in the State is in tandem with the 21st century global educational standard under the present administration of the State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
TESCOM Recruitment Portal 2019/2020| tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng recruitment portal| Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020| Closing date for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021
Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment of Secondary School Classroom Teachers, Grade Level 08
Commerce, Basic Science, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Christian Religious Studies, Civic Education, Computer Studies, Economics, English, Guidance and Counselling, History, Islamic Religious Studies, Mathematics, Physics, Yoruba
Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants should possess any of the following academic qualifications;
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the above listed subjects ( i– xviii).
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
How to Apply for TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021
Visit tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng and follow the steps below to fill the form
Steps to Apply
- Fill All Required Forms (Register or Login).
- Check For Job Openings
- Choose Your Subject Of Choice.
- Click Apply Button.
- Print Confirmation Slip.
N.B: You Can Only Apply Once
Closing Date for TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2020
The deadline for application is Wednesday 20th of November 2020.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our