Npower Non Graduate Training Camp 2021- Date for Npower Non Graduate Training Camp- Documents Needed at Npower Non Graduate Training Camp- How to Prepare for Npower Non Graduate Training Camp.
This article aims at properly guiding you to have a successful training at the Npower Non Graduate Training Camp.
Npower has started deployment of selected Non-graduate beneficiaries for training. As stated by some of the selected beneficiaries, they have been instructed to resume the 3-month in-camp training.
Date for Npower Non Graduate Training Camp 2021
The Npower Training Camp will open on Sunday 31st of November 2021. The duration of the camp is 3 months. This means the training will end in January, 2022.
Venue for Npower Non Graduate Training Camp 2021
The training is scheduled to commence in some selected centers across the Country.
Training Venue: Your training venue is contained in your deployment status.
Accommodation: You will be provided with Accommodation, a feeding allowance while in the camp and your transport fares coming and going back will be provided.
How To Check Npower Batch C Non-graduate Training Posting
- Go to nasims.gov.ng
- Click on Deployment Page to see your training posting status
If you were chosen, you will see your training location and date via your self-service dashboard at www.nasims.gov.ng. You should be able to also receive an email invitation for the training.
Please Note: You must confirm your training zone resumption date before you commence any journey
Documents Needed at Npower Non-Graduate Training Camp
You must go to the training camp upon resumption with the following:
- Valid means of Identification and two photocopies of it.
- Printout of your training deployment status
Note- You are to come with your personal belongings: clothes, footwear, toiletries
Please note the following:
- Failure to report to camp on your resumption date will signify you are no longer interested in the programme.
- Beneficiaries are not allowed to come with any metal object or cutlery, boiling rings, or electrical appliances.
- Upon completion of registration in camp, beneficiaries will be in the training facility for the period of the training exercise.
- All Covid-19 protocols must be strongly adhered to.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully get the answer to NPOWER SHORTLIST 2021.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our