Nigerian Navy (NN) Aptitude Test for the Direct Short Service Course 28 Enlistment Exercise is scheduled to hold in 9 centres across the nation on 30th November 2020 at 7:30am.
See more details below.
Applicants are advised to visit the link below for the candidates shortlisted to write the test and further instructions.
Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course 28 Enlistment Aptitude Test
- Below are shortlisted candidates for DSSC 27 Aptitude Test scheduled to hold in 9 centres across the nation on 30 November 2020 at 0730 (7:30am).
- Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated; all centres of choice selected by applicants were upheld except where doubts exist in the filling of the forms.
- Candidates who applied for Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavor to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
- Only those on a centre’s list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
Documents and Materials Needed for Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test
Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (Compulsory. Serving Personnel to present letter from unit /ID card).
- Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser and sharpener only)
Mobile phones and any other forms of communication devices are prohibited from the examination halls.
Nigerian Navy List of Shortlisted Candidates For DSSC 28 Aptitude Test PDF
You can click on the link below to download the pdf list and search for your name on the Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates For DSSC 28 Aptitude Test 2020/2021.
Click Here for more Information | joinnigeriannavy.com
Note: All the process ranging from online registration, Aptitude Test and the selection interview are FREE OF CHARGE. Candidates are advised to be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
For more details on Nigerian Navy (NN) 2020 and other recruitment updates, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us on our various social media platforms for direct updates