NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2020| NIS will NEVER request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process. This application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE.
www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng Portal 2020
The above url is the official website for applying for this job.
Available positions for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020
You can apply for any of the positions listed below as long as you meet the qualifications and requirements for it.
- Superintendent Cadre
The Superintendent Cadre are commissioned officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration.
- Inspectorate Cadre
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers.
- Assistant Cadre
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
Statutory and Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
- The Application Portal would be closed after four (4) weeks of opening.
- Applications in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained.
Important Documents Needed for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
You will be required to upload the below listed documents
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Health certificate
- Indigene certificate
- Other documents as they apply to you.
How to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020
- Log on to the recruitment portal https://www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre
- follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Confirm your data
After successful completion of all the online forms on the immigrationrecruitment.org.ng portal, you will receive your data page. Print it out and keep neatly.
Closing Date for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020
The deadline for application is 4 weeks from today.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment