Nestle is the largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company worldwide. They are currently inviting interested and qualified persons, especially polytechnic graduates to apply for the 2019 Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Program.
As part of its commitment to develop talents in Africa, Nestle Nigeria is seeking self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals to equip with technical skills at their Technical Training Center in Agbara, Ogun state. As part of Nestles commitment to Gender Balance, the company highly encourage Female applicants to take advantage of this programme.
Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2019
- The programme will last for 18 months.
- Students will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within our factory location.
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals.
Nestle Nigeria Technical Training programme will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations,
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations
- Automation and Control Systems activities.
Benefits of the 2019 Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme
You may be wondering what you stand to gain in this program, there are a lot of benefits of this training program as stated below
- The training program will lead to the award of a Nestlé Certificate of Participation.
- In addition, Nestle will prepare trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
The state of the art Centre is located within the Nestlé Agbara factory. It is equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops.
Requirements and Qualifications
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications before 2019.
A) Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
B) In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
How to apply for Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2019
Click Here to download NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME – AGBARA FACTORY 2019 Application Form
- Candidates should apply for admission only once.
- Nestle will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates.
- Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(s) and phone number(s) are active and valid.
You may also like– Exxon Mobil OND Entry Level Apprentice Program 2019
Deadline for Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Program 2019 Application
The closing date for the application is on Tuesday 30th April, 2019.
Note: Trainees are not Nestlé employees and the training programme is not a pre-employment program.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our