ExxonMobil Nigeria are currently inviting Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Holders to apply for the 2019 ExxonMobil Apprentice Program. This is a step by step guide on how to successfully apply for the great opportunity to work in ExxonMobil.
Qualifications and Requirements
Exxon Mobil oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following disciplines are eligible to apply:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
Please Note- Applicants with higher qualifications should not apply.
- Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2018, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
How to Apply for 2019 ExxonMobil Apprentice Program
Before you apply, please note the following
- Multiple applications may result to disqualification
- An email notification will be sent to short listed applicants inviting them for aptitude test
Interested and qualified graduates can apply for this job using the application form link Click Here To Apply-ExxonMobil Apprentice Program Application Form 2019
You may also like to apply for– Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2019 For OND Holders
Closing Date for ExxonMobil Apprentice Program 2019
The application deadline for the ExxonMobil Apprentice Program is 2nd of May, 2019. The list of short listed applicants will be published in regional and national newspapers
Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our