ESAR is calling on graduates in the East and Sorthern Redion of Africa to come apply for the 2023 Graduate trainee programme. See more information on application below.
Nestlé East & Southern Africa Region (ESAR) Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for young graduates
Calling on Graduates in the East and Southern Africa Region: here’s a chance to join the Nestlé ESAR team! The 3 months virtual and site-based internship applications are now open. Nestlé is offering 100 young people an opportunity to join its newly established Virtual Internship program as part of the organisation’s ongoing interventions aimed at reducing youth unemployment, across East and Southern Africa Region (ESAR).
- Full time Degree students
- Possess minimum CGPA 3.2 or its equivalent
- Students with active involvement in extra co-curricular activities in university
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has strong drive and desire to set an excellent foundation for future career success
Priority will be given to students in their penultimate year of studies. Applications will be processed in stages, by internship dates.
- The Nestlé Internship Programme will provide you opportunities to gain valuable hands-on exposure and mentoring in your field of study.
- It is tailored for experiential learning and will bring you the advantage of first-hand experience through a combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training.
Application Deadline: July 30th, 2022
For More Information:
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our